How To Install Mobile Lightroom Presets (Iphone & Android)
I will show you here how you can install the presets on your mobile version of Lightroom. I will use Autumn Pack as an example.
1. Unpack the Autumn Pack zip file now to your phone (using izip for example) OR use one of the drive links (Google drive, Dropbox or Onedrive) to download the mobile presets to your phone.
2. Open the Lightroom app
3. Create a New Album (click on +)
4. Give it some name (you can remove it later)
5. Go to that new album now
6. Now we need to import all the .dng images (they contain presets)
7. Locate where you saved them in step 1 and mark all of them and then click add
8. Open the first image now. Let’s begin with ATM1
9. Click now on 3 dots to open a menu
10. Choose Create Preset
11. I will now name it as ATM1 and also create a group called “ADV – Autumn Pack” (where I will have presets from Autumn Pack only).
12. Go back to step 8 now and do the same with all others images (ATM2, ATM3 an so on…) one by one.
13. Now you should finally have saved all presets from every image.
14. You can now import any of your own photos and then click on it
16. Scroll to the right and click on Presets in the menu
17. Click on ATM1 to apply that preset on your photo
18. Save it
19. I want to save it on my phone now. Click on 3 dots to open the menu
20. Choose Save To Device to export the photo to your phone
You have now applied a preset on your photo and exported it to your phone. You can now post it on Instagram or do whatever you want with it 🙂