7 tips for writing blog post fast in under 50 minutes (2023)
Are you looking for tips to learn writing blog post fast? Writing a blog post can be time-consuming and complex, but with the right approach, it doesn’t have to take forever. In this article, we’ll show you how to write an excellent blog post in under 50 minutes.
We’ll cover tips such as brainstorming ideas, organizing your thoughts into an outline, creating content that engages readers and more. So if you’re ready to jumpstart your blogging career or want tips for writing better posts faster, read on!
Table of Contents:
1. Use AI to help you
First of all, you need a good AI to help you with ideas, brainstorming and writing. It became very popular in 2022 and kept growing. Using Jasper AI to write a blog post fast is an ideal way to save time and get the most out of your content.
The AI can also help brainstorm by suggesting topics and ideas based on user interests or current trends. It can also organize content into an outline in seconds, allowing users to focus more on creating content rather than worrying about structure.
- Saves time compared to manual writing
- More ideas and topics from AI suggestions
- Outline can be created quickly with the help of AI
- Helps focus more on creating content rather than worrying about structure
- Can produce high-quality content quickly and SEO
- Need an efficient and reliable AI tool for best results (like Jasper AI)
- Error in understanding user intent may lead to inaccurate output or irrelevant outputs
- May need additional human input and editing time for better accuracy
Additionally, the AI has comprehensive semantic analysis capabilities, which allow users to create engaging and in-depth blog posts faster by ensuring that each sentence is written with higher semantic richness. This combined makes Jasper AI one of the most effective tools for quickly writing high-quality blog posts!
2. Start with an outline
Before writing, create an overview of the main points you want to cover in your blog post. Starting with an outline when writing a blog post can help you save time and ensure that you stay on track.
With an outline, you can quickly identify what topics need to be covered, how each point should be structured, and how each point should flow into the next. This will eliminate unnecessary backtracking or revising during the writing process.
The outline can look like this:
- Introduce tips for writing a blog post
- Explain the benefits of using AI to help with ideas, brainstorming, and writing
- Describe how to create an outline before starting your blog post
- Discuss tips for creating engaging content
- Provide examples of ways to save time when writing a blog post
- Summarize the key takeaways from this article
- Include keywords in your blog post for SEO purposes
Having an overview allows you to work more efficiently by focusing on creating content rather than worrying about structure. You’ll know precisely what points need to be addressed and in what order they should come in, so you can focus solely on producing high-quality content.
3. Write in batches
Instead of trying to write an entire blog post in one sitting, break it up into smaller chunks and tackle each section separately. Writing in batches is a great way to write blog posts quickly because it helps you stay focused and avoid burnout.
Breaking up the post into smaller chunks lets you focus on producing high-quality content for each section rather than worrying about structure or organization. It also allows you to work more efficiently and get more done in shorter periods to finish your blog post faster.
For example, when writing an article about tips for writing a blog post, start by brainstorming ideas and creating an outline that outlines the main points you want to cover and how they should flow together. Then spend time on each issue separately, ensuring it has a higher semantic richness to engage readers. This structure will allow you to create content quickly without worrying about organization or structure.
Take short breaks to recharge your batteries and focus on the task. Writing in batches will help you avoid burnout and produce high-quality content faster!
4. Eliminate distractions
When it’s time to write, turn off your phone notifications and close any unnecessary tabs or applications on your computer. Eliminating distractions is essential for writing a blog post quickly because it helps you stay focused and avoid disruptions.
What you can do:
- Turn off phone notifications and any unnecessary tabs or applications on your computer.
- Reduce ambient noise by wearing headphones with calming music or white noise in the background.
- Set a timer to keep yourself focused and give yourself breaks when needed during longer writing sessions.
- Write in an organized environment, such as a quiet room or library, to reduce distractions from peers or other activities.
- Declutter your desk so you can focus solely on the task without visual clutter impeding your progress.
- Get up from your desk and take short walks throughout the day to clear your head and stay productive for extended periods.
- Avoid multitasking while writing; instead, focus all your attention on completing one task before moving on to another.
When constantly interrupted or drawn away from the task, it can be difficult to retain focus and complete your blog post promptly. Turning off notifications and closing unneeded applications can eliminate distractions that may slow your writing process. This will allow you to work more efficiently and produce better results faster to finish your blog post quickly.
5. Use templates
If you write about similar topics frequently, consider creating a template for your blog posts with a standard structure or format. This can save you time and make the writing process faster.
Using templates to write blog posts fast is an effective way to save time and get the most out of your content. A standard structure or format template will help you stay on track. At the same time, writing eliminates backtracking and revising during the process. Focus solely on creating content rather than worrying about structure. Work more efficiently by breaking the post into smaller chunks and eliminating distractions that may slow down your writing process.
Template for a Good Blog Post:
- Introduction: Start the post by introducing the main topic and providing a brief overview of what will be discussed in the blog post. Include an attention-grabbing hook that intrigues readers and makes them want to read more.
- Body: Break up the body of the post into smaller sections to make it easier for readers to digest. Each section should focus on one specific point or idea related to the main topic. Ensure each issue is thoroughly researched and supported with facts, statistics, quotes, or examples. Also, ensure that there is a clear transition between each section.
- Conclusion: Summarize the main points discussed in the post and provide tips or actionable advice that readers can take away from your writing. Finish off by restating your original thesis statement to provide an effective conclusion.
Call-to-Actions? Encourage readers to share their thoughts or experiences related to the topic you’ve written about by including a call-to-action at the end of your post. This helps spark discussion and increase engagement on your blog or website.
All these factors combined make templates one of the most effective tools for quickly producing high-quality blog posts.
6. Don’t edit while you write
Resist the urge to edit or revise your work as you go along. Instead, focus on getting your ideas down on paper and worry about fixing them later.
Editing while writing can be distracting and makes it difficult to focus on getting your ideas down on paper. It slows the writing process, removes creativity, and increases the likelihood of writer’s block.
Reasons why you should not do it:
- Editing while writing can be distracting and makes it difficult to concentrate on getting ideas down on paper.
- It slows the writing process, removes creativity, and increases the likelihood of writer’s block.
- It takes away time that could have been spent creating content instead of fixing mistakes or typos in previous sections.
- It might lead to over-editing and repeating phrases which reduce readability for readers.
- Revising as you go along might cause a loss of enthusiasm or motivation due to having to constantly tweak sentences that don’t sound quite perfect yet still need more ideas added later on in the post anyway.
It’s much more beneficial to get your thoughts out first and worry about refining them later when you have a better idea of what you want to say. This ensures you don’t get bogged down by minor details or rhetoric while trying to produce content quickly.
Additionally, editing as you go often leads to backtracking, which can waste time and energy that is better used to create new material for your blog post. Therefore, it is best to resist the urge to edit or revise as you write to write a blog post quickly.
7. Write daily
The more often you write, the faster and more efficient you’ll become. Make writing a daily habit to improve your speed and productivity.
Writing daily can help you write blog posts faster because it makes you more proficient at articulating your ideas, increases your word count, and boosts productivity. When you write daily, your writing skills improve as you gain more experience expressing thoughts and conveying messages.
Why daily writing is good:
- Writing daily increases proficiency at articulating ideas and conveying messages.
- Writing regularly helps to improve word count and boosts productivity.
- Practicing writing daily allows for more efficient workflow and less time spent revising or editing mistakes.
- Establishing a daily writing habit encourages creativity by allowing the writer to explore new topics without worrying about quality or structure.
- Regular practice also builds mental endurance, which can help prevent burnout or fatigue.
Additionally, writing consistently produces more words faster because it teaches the mind to focus on the task. Finally, by making a habit of writing regularly, you will find that blogging becomes increasingly easier and that your productivity is boosted as a result of habitual practice.
Should I set timers?
I did not include it because it does not work well for me, but it may work for you.
Setting timers when writing blog posts can be a helpful tool for keeping yourself on track. Timers provide structure, ensuring that you stay focused on the task and don’t get distracted. Additionally, having a time limit can help increase your productivity, allowing you to work more efficiently and allocate more time for editing and refining your work.
Using a timer is also beneficial because it provides motivation to keep going and encourages you to write quickly and efficiently. It also helps prevent procrastination, as having a deadline in mind makes it easier to break up larger tasks into smaller chunks and prioritize the essential elements of your post first.
- Provides structure and keeps you focused
- Increases productivity by making efficient use of time
- Encourages writing quickly and efficiently
- Helps prevent procrastination by breaking up larger tasks into manageable chunks
- Motivates to keep going
- Can be stressful if the deadline is too tight or unrealistic for the task at hand
- This may lead to rushed work due to time constraints
- Might limit creativity as it restricts the free flow of ideas
Furthermore, using a timer allows you to track your progress and measure how long each task takes so that you can adjust accordingly if needed. This will enable you to optimize your writing process over time and become even faster at creating high-quality content for your blog posts.
Following the tips outlined in this article, you can write a blog post quickly and efficiently. Whether creating an effective template or resisting the urge to edit while writing, these tips will help you produce quality content in under 50 minutes.
Writing daily and using AI for example Jasper AI is essential for improving your blogging speed and productivity. Make it a part of your routine if possible. With practice and dedication, anyone can become an expert blogger capable of producing high-quality posts faster than ever.
Start applying these tips today to get on track to becoming a successful writer.